Am I self employed if I get a w2?
Photo Credit: Courtesy of 3DStockPhoto (self employed image)
There is no W-2 self-employed specific form that you can create. Instead, you must report your self-employment income on Schedule C (Form 1040) to report income or (loss) from any business you operated or profession you practiced as a sole proprietor in which you engaged for profit.